Saturday, 18 June 2011
Old Dragon
Ancient one we met opposed,
I knew you as the adversary of man,
But with this verse I have composed,
I'll talk straight of how our battle ran.
I saw your ancient spirit descend,
bathed in light, an angel of a different kind,
Some thought the world approached its end,
As you kindled fire in their mind.
By Heavens will I held the rod of Aaron,
and it sprouted streams of firey light,
and as the angels forced you down,
we conjoined the age old fight.
But how can eternal spirits die ?
Or prison be made for beings of the Sky ?
And as the dragon slayers found why,
a dragon slain, is then that dragon I.
We forced you down within the earth,
I set a binding seal upon the ground,
The earth corrupt, was natures dearth,
as more awefull form you found.
The sickening reach of pit -bound beast
a beast who bayed for human blood,
reached upward, not to me the least,
and threatened mankind with its evil flood.
You opened prospect portals then and now,
but then were filled with souless pain,
the death of innocents was how,
all innocence would find its drain.
There was no choice, no way but one,
we found concordance on a plan,
The seal ammended, no-one won,
what binds the dragon binds the man.
Fools rush in,its truley said, where angels fear to tread
I stood within a balanced sign.
containment opened,awestuck, filled with dread.
With certain words, We made your binding mine.
'Bound within the boundless' so it chants,
And straight talk became the truth tween you and I,
the truth is that though struggle and concordance,
Peace prevailed, and then ..you took me to the Sky.
Did humans kill your kind old one, and slay your young?
Tis evil too, much like the millions slain by you.
We know the truth of God is all in one,
The truth of union greater than the two.
Inconquerable spirit you are wise,
Through ages you have known our best and seen our worst,
youve shown me truth through dragons eyes,
though cyclic time I met you last, and yet I knew you first.
For us old one the Age has just begun,
And for an age united, where the two are one,
We'll guide all souls and do what must be done,
beneath Christs throne and who'd have thought it run
Twas the final battle tween good and evil
and yet the fool won.
I am a fool , I know one thing thats All.....agnoi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a beautiful, wondrous poem. I have read it once; 'tis one to keep and read, re-read and ponder still. I will. Thank you for sharing our divine truth, Thank you, with Love.
ReplyDelete